In a Champions League match against Porto, Marseille created several opportunities, but the result did not change- they lost 0-2.
Here is a play-by-play of the match:
- Marseille started with a slightly better game.
- The leading goal for Porto was scored by Zaidu Sanusi in the 39th minute after a rather skillful reaction.
- It seemed that by excluding Marko Grujić in the 67th minute, the home team could profit.
- In fact, in the last phase of the match, they could even equalize or win.
- Three minutes later though, Leonardo Balerdi missed a penalty kick and earned a second yellow card.
- Sergio Oliveira scored from the penalty spot.