Leeds defeated Fulham in a tense game at Craven Cottage.
Here are the relevant moments of the match:
- Leeds had two goals disallowed in the first half. The first was when Luke Ayling’s header was called out by the VAR, and the second was when Raphinha was obviously offside before slotting home.
- But for Leeds, Patrick Bamford scored one goal and set up another.
- Bamford smashed home at the near post from Jack Harrison’s cross to give Leeds the lead.
- Fulham then equalized. Defender Joachim Andersen volleyed in Ademola Lookman’s corner for his first goal in English football.
- But just before the hour mark, Bamford fed Raphinha. The latter beat two defenders before poking home.