Wolves vs West Ham, highlights explained below- West Ham beat the home team 2-3, to reclaim a spot in the Premier League top 4.
West Ham survived Wolves’ spirited comeback attempt, as three first-half goals were enough to give the Hammers a Molineux win.
Here is a Wolves video covering the Wolves vs West Ham, highlights explained:
- Jesse Lingard was the first to score. Lingard tore across the field without much difficulty in dodging. The West Ham winger found a corner in the 6th minute itself.
- The second goal, in the 14th minute, followed a masterclass in passing. Lingard saved the ball from going off-pitch. His shot from the corner found its way to Pablo Fornals, who scored smoothly with a deft side-footed shot.
- Substitute Jarrod Bowen, who replaced the injured Michail Antonio, fired the third shot. At the 38th minute, Lingard carried the ball across the field and passed to Bowen, who sent the ball into the net. So, West Ham led with three first-half goals.
- Wolves responded with two goals in the second half. Adama Traore travelled the length of the pitch toward the West Ham goalpost. His strike from the edge was converted into a goal due to Leander Dendoncker’s header in the 44th
- Fabio Silva scored a second Wolves goal from the penalty area. In the 68th minute, Silva hit the net with the ball which travelled beautifully across the pitch to him.