Tyson Fury has said that he is confident about finalising an undisputed heavyweight clash but will move on in case the deal is not agreed by Tuesday. Fury said he has been presented with various offers and now both sides will decide on a venue. Promoter Eddie Hearn has said that he is confident of finalizing a deal but Fury wants things to be finalized soon.
“I’m waiting. There are a few good offers on the table, I’ve been told, from a few different countries, which is exciting news for me.” Fury said. “I’ve always been quite sceptical about it all. Like before, I’ve been told there’s quite a lot of big offers on the table, from a few major players, so very interested and excited to finally hear what they are and to see if they are one, feasible and two, can make it happen in whatever country wins the bid for it.”
“We have to go to Monday, Tuesday by the latest. If I don’t know anything by Tuesday, I’m just going to move on, because it’s been a long time in the making,” he added. “Now finally the offers are on the table. We’ll go through them and take the best one.”