Florida State Boxing Commission has announced some interesting rules for the exhibition boxing match between Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul.
The match gonna be between Logan Paul & Floyd Mayweather, which is not an official match, but still, there are lots of excitements and prediction which is taking place.
Mayweather and Paul had a match 1 year back and it’s like after 1 year Mayweather had agreed to have an exhibition boxing match against paul at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, Florida, on 6th June 2021.
However, many sports fans are criticising this edition match, “According to them, it’s just for entertainment,” but it simply cannot be ignored as it is likely to be the most-talked sports topic of 2021.
For the match which going to have happened at Hard Rock Stadium, there are some set of rules.
6 Rules for an exhibition match between Mayweather and Paul
- No judges: Yes! there are no judges for this exhibition match
- Legalised Knockouts: The result of the match will be purely depending upon the referee. His decision is the last decision.
- No official Winner: As this is the exhibition match, which is purely for entertainment purpose, hence, there will be no official match of the winner.
- Eight three-minute rounds: The time decided for the exhibition match is eight three-minute rounds
- No headgear: There will be no headgear for the participating boxers
- 12 oz weigh: The boxing gloves weight would be 12 oz decided by the committee.
When asked to Mayweather for his strategy, he stated:
“I have no strategy, I’ve just got to show up,” He told to Barstool Sports.
He also added”If I want it to go one round, it’ll go one round. If I want it to go two, then it’ll go two. it’s all up to me.”
Well, seems it would be really an exciting match, the bout is set for 5:30 am (IST) on 6th June.
Are you guys excited?
For more boxing and other sports-related news, Follow Livematchupdates.com